Tuesday, March 24, 2009

stormy day

the thunder grunted periodically, adding suspense to the overcast sky. when is it going to rain? how long can i withstand the storm? can i reach the haven safely before it starts pouring? questions ran through my mind endlessly as i raced with the nature call.

it was not as bad as yesterday, when i nearly succumbed to the tremour that was about to break through the thin earth. i gained resistance to the monster that was threatening to tear my abdomen into pieces. Still, my mind was dazed throughout the day, hearing not listening to what people said, while i fought silently with the rumbling thunder inside me, about to erupt into a storm anytime soon.

man always questions fate, or destiny, when he is suffering from catastrophe like this. i ask myself what exactly happened to get me into this deep SH*T (literally). i did a bit of shelock-holmes analysis and my biggest suspect seems to be the shrimps on sunday. or was it the pork porridge?

how should i describe my excretion to the doctor? "at first it was a gooey yellow, a shade lighter than ferrocene, then the colour was a bit of dirty green..." hmm...but i am too weak to even crawl to the clinic, so i shall wait till tomorrow morning and evaluate the situation.

ouch. the pain is creeping again...

No comments: