Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i wan u ans me~

initially i was my old childhood fren jasvinda who tagged me for this "i wan u ans me~" note. i tried to ans thoe qns, she commented on it, and found that we ve nt been seeing each other for like, 10yrs alr! it was then i realised how long i ve neglected my old frens.

well, it is diffcult to stay in touch with old frens when we are a sea/an ocean away from one and another. it is HARD. and when i moved to sg 13 years ago, i bid goodbye to them, cried, and moved on. we did write letters to each other for 1 yr or so, and meet up whenever i went back to hk for hols, but it was just different. she has her own frens and so do i. my pri sch frens who are once close to me in hk are scattered all over the world now. well, this is life. u can't be fens forever, even if u wan to. tts how we grow up and meet new ppl!

but i m glad that we still rmb each other and added each other as frens on facebook (i am not advertising for FB nw :P) this menace has its good side. it helps frens to stay in touch and relive those wonderful memories. though it may be superficial sometimes, it is nevertheless a convenient way to keep track of frens and ppl who make a difference in ur life. :)

thanks to those who wrote on my note! :))

No comments: