Thursday, April 16, 2009

walking on thread

i received my confirmation for the most noble profession in the world. actually, it is a half-confirmed offer, cos i am not sure if i can survive after 12/18 mths. well, no harm trying anyway.

called my aunt immediately when i got the letter. she is as happy as i am ahahhaa. and we went on discussing the graduation. speaking of which, i tink i shld go n order my robe. is it too late? haha..the deadline for robes will be 29 May, and deadline for registration of attendance will be 9 june.

haha, i cant wait to take my photos with mcmug! :)
and my aunt shld be flying to see me in gold robe!!! :D that's the privilege of chemists, who purified GOLD centuries ago. muahaha. and music is deep gold. weird. how do the shades differ??? i wonder.

No comments: