Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AQ: 200

my AQ score should be over 200, which means that even if the warplanes start dropping bullets or shells, my first instinct would be fleeing and finding a CD shetler to hide instead of shrieking and shaking in fright.

and the shell hit me yesterday, unfortunately.

i made a mistake of going to the techno edge for lunch, despite the hellish heat radiating from the granite path i was on. and i made another mistake by choosing to sit at that particular spot.

i was indulging in my fav. indonesian chicken chop when THAT THING hit my head. thinking that it was some careless wasp which failed to steer clear and hit my hair, i asked yiyi whether it flew away. but the petrified looks on my girlfriends' faces told me that it was NOT A WASP.

horrors to horrors. IT WAS BIRD POO!!!!!!!!!!!

poo on my head. great. according to chinese tradition, i shld go and invest on some toto/4D cos i got the tou jiang. ARGH. sighing, i silently pulled out my dettol hand sanitizer and went to the washroom with yiyi to get rid of the white flaky stuff tangled in my hair.

i hate birds. and scared of them. i wld go crazy if i am in a room full of birds (second in the list: a room full of rats). yet i tortured myself by watching BIRDS by hitchcock. masochistic sia.

i guess what is more overwhleming is the prospect of carry the bird shit on my head for the rest of the day. i can argue that it is the new fashion statement, but having poo on your head is not that glamorous, however u wan it to be. and is EXTREMELY UNHYGENIC. wat if i get bird flu???? that is the most scary part.

shitty birdy. i hate u ever more. and i m nt sorry that u guys are exterminated.

No comments: