Wednesday, June 17, 2009

under the pool~

rewatched stitch(2002) again on youtube, and enjoyed watching how lilo swim like a fish in the Hawaiian waters, making me yearn for a cooling swim under this horrid hot weather.

and i swam like a fish in the pool, after 1 yr or so without doing so. after 13 laps, my muscles felt like they were coming apart soon, and my stomach rumbled as if there was a typhoon ripping up my stomach walls and eating the energy out of me. so we went to have my favourite hokkien mee :D guilty food, but it was rewarding. what is the better way to end the day than eating hokkien mee for dinner?

back home, i washed up and hung my stinky, Cl + S smelling swimsuit. dad cooked beef milestrone soup for dinner, when i was not at home for dinner :( i hit the sack at 8 30pm haha, too early but i was too tired to stay awake until the news came up at 9pm.

after in coma for 5 hours, i woke up feeling groggily but managed to watch two episodes of CSI:NY before sleeping again. *yawns* good life. dun ve to worry too much abt waking up early next day.

i wish everyday can be swimming day :D

No comments: