Monday, June 1, 2009

RC

re-read my last post and found that it is full of vengence. :P shld tame it down with this light-hearted one.

I got my first taste of entrepreneurship at this little online game called Restaurant City. It started out as a small, cosy family restaurant, and over a span of 2 mths, it expands to some kind of CHINESE SEAFOOD JUMBO RAMBO. haha. and it is still expanding.

I am starting to like it, because I can see FAT HARD CASH rolling in (at a pathetic rate of $2 per 5 seconds), my orchestra of chefs performing a wonderous symphony using woks (yes, who doesn't love that ching-chang?), and patrons scooping up the last of the kiwi sherbet (I hate it when people waste MY food).

The only (visually) unsatisfying about RC is that THE RESTAURANT EXPANDS TOO SLOWLY. The floor grows by strip (note: no "s"), to be exact. It is stretching at a painfully slow rate of 1 strip in 2 days (depending on how fast you churn out your gourmet points). And I can only emply 8 staff. EIGHT!! how can I expand my empire and spread the wonderful taste of Chinese cruisine with just 8 human beings??? I need an army of at least...500. But I dropped that idea because I don't even have 500 friends haha.

Maybe I will get tired of it when I start work, because by then I will not have all day to watch my dearly chefs dishing out bowls of ramen to those hungry souls (or zombies shld be the better word, since those patrons streaming in look like zombies).

and speaking of hungry souls, I have to pull out the noran because they are overwhelming, and my poor staff is too fatigue to entertain them.

stay tune for more updates.

No comments: