Thursday, May 28, 2009

stupidiness

went for the moe briefing ytd, and decided to hold on and sign on ltr, cos pooh n wei seemed hesitant abt it. wanted to slap myself for holding myself back, and my character of being easily influrenced. i am determined to grad this sem and move on to another phase of life. so why am i prolonging this uncertainty? and now i ve to email this jason/jacob plus make another trip down to sign the papers. some troublesome biz.

results will be released tmr, actually, 12hours ltr. i shld be living tmr as a normal day. spend the uneasy hours browsing my fren's status on fb or reading tabloid news. the irritating thing is that the hk radio reports the time every 5 min, which means that i will be reminded of my death row every other 5 min. hais.

barca won the champions league 2-0. finally some gd news.

No comments: