Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dickies & wii-fit

got myself a dickies hacksack today @ causeway pt. for the tw trip, and also any trips ahead :) qt colourful, doesn't look my style, but bought it anw. a contrast to the tone of my wardrobe haha.

sis bought wii-fit today, and was slapped by the fact that her wii-fit age is 42. +15 yrs of who she is now. by definition, her stamina is "much weaker" than her peers of her (real) age. her kenneth is +5 of what he should be. me? haha...for a person who just had some hard exercise schedule the day before, it is pleasant to know that my wii-fit age is 20!!!!!!!!!! optimum age for a person, i tink. my body is still in its 20.

and my balancing skill is purr-fect, spot-on, bulls'-eye, not even fei zai can beat me to it. but so weird, i am always slouching and not getting to the perfect posture (my spine is doing a spiral-twist right now) maybe this system is not tt reliable, leh. my bmi is 20.65, while people with bmi score 22 are said to be least likely to fall sick, statistically. according to them, i need another 10 lbs or so to get to bmi=22. well, i just wish to maintain my weight, and tone my body.

:D exercise is good for the body, never undermine this universal fact.

No comments: