Sunday, December 14, 2008

love...actually

happened to watch this romantic comedy on Ch5 last night...one of my favourite movies :) i love this scene where Mark confesses his love to Juliet..it was so sweet! felt like crying when i watched this:


"With any luck, by next year,
I will be going out with one of these girls,
But for now let me say,
without hope or agenda,
Just because it's Chiristmas - (and at Christmas you tell the truth)-
To me, you are perfect
and my wasted heart will love you
until you look like this..."

Awwwwww....what a heartwarming moment.

----

I love my cat so much that i brought him to the vet for vaccination today...the vet loved his fur apparantly, kept rubbing him and saying "nice fur!" XD

kitty should be feeling feverish and left at rest for a few days, but he is jumping around now...\(-_-)/ KITTY YOU SHLD BE SLEEPING!!!! my cat has ADHD i suspect wahaha....

2 comments:

huiyi said...

ADHD?? what's tt??

AMIGO said...

Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder? i suspect my cat has it. he keeps jumping around!!!