Tuesday, June 17, 2008

shopping in bugis

Today went shopping with Graceee...in Bugis! (Again...)


We went to Kinokuniya to browse the titles, and found My Sister's Keeper! =D Have been wanting to read this book...watched the variety show "University" on Ch52 and they had introduced some interesting books in one episode ("The Book Club"). This book won most of the votes from the students, and Xiao Bai (the bimbo) who introduced this book to the rest of the students was crowned the Book Rep haha. Anyway, I think Sis is (should be...) going down to Kino this saturday..so can ask her to get this book for me! =) It's time to read...


And saw this picture book (comic?) in Kino too..




Drawn by a popular blogger XiongBao, who is also one of the regulars on "University". Haha...have to add this book to the booklist and send to Yiyi, before she leaves for tw next week...hopes her suitcase won't overweigh from all the books. *cross fingers*

Left Kino and saw this ROOTOTE bag at Muee (the cute little store beside Kino).


Sis and I saw ROOTOTE bags online and have always wanted to order online @yesasia and let it ship to HK, so we don't have to pay for freight fees. Muee sells at S$21.90 and it is reasonable (it is sold for US$18 online). \
The hearts pattern is also available, but the real thing does not look as good as the online photo...hmm. Maybe I should get the bear&donuts bag? FIE JAPAN is also selling these ROOTOTE bags. But I don't know the price =P


Went to SASA, Watsons, FaceShop, Missha...but didn't get anything from there. Which moisturiser should I use? Hmmm...I am traumatised by BIORE products because of the stupid cleansing gel which left half of my face SWOLLEN. Fortunately it does not leave my skin red and blemished. Tried on one of the moisturiser with soya extract at SASA, but it left a stingy feeling on my hand. Ooops. Imagine putting it onto my face ToT

Then we proceed to Bugis Village. Bought a black cardigen for 10 bucks. Cheap huh. Gracee bought a blouse and a purple t-shirt.
So tired after walking for 3 hours. Phew!

No comments: