Monday, June 16, 2008

New entry!!

decided to blog in english cos i tink i am losing the touch. have been blogging in chinese for the past 2 yrs(i tink) and getting more cina ever since. so, i tink i shld blog more in standard english, n nt singlish. (i will keep my chinese blog for fangirling purposes haha)
I don't understand why some people were so surprised when I told them that I keep a Chinese blog. Perhaps Singaporeans are just too used to writing in English(correction: singlish). Even people who consider themselves "cina" are more comfortable in expressing themselves in English when it comes to writing. Weird, huh.


emi

p.s. writing in standard eng can be so tired, esp capitalising those damn i's. heck la, i singaporean, so occasionally write singlish also can)


p.p.s. I dunno why everyone writes a "First entry" or "New blog" entry as their first post. guess it's a tradition. blah.

No comments: