Sunday, July 7, 2013

UT ~Be@rbrick~

I've always liked Uniqlo Tee (UT) for their quality, design and most importantly, their affordable price. Where else can you find a quality t-shirt with a limited edition of Be@rbrick for just SGD 24.9?

Uniqlo has recently launched a series on Be@rbrick, with a complimentary Be@rbrick keychain for every t-shirt bought, available on first-come-first-serve basis.

I bought mine last Saturday:



This design struck me out of the 6 Uniqlo has offered. I thought the starry one look not bad too:
But nah, too..just too much details. I will go for something low profiled.

The t-shirt comes along with a keychain, I choose this:
Mr. Star

I may not dare to wear it, but I like the stars. :) 

Mr. Star saying hello:

Grab yours before they run out!


No comments: